My program is selected, what to do?
In order to ensure a smoothly run IFC, please would you do the following:
· Provide a 25’00 excerpt from your programme.
· Sound files of this excerpt should be sent by We Transfer to Margit Desch at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 APRIL at the very latest.
· Provide an accompanying word for word English translation of your programme, with the original language on the left hand page and the English translation on the right hand page.
( TIPs: http://wp.me/pgmiB-2aM
· The translation should also contain a brief synopsis of the programme and information about when and where it was broadcast/podcast.
· Please send 130 copies of your translation by 18 APRIL to ORF/SILVIA LAHNER, ARGENTINIERSTRASSE 30A, A – 1040 WIEN, AUSTRIA.
· NO PHOTOCOPYING FACILITIES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE IFC FOR THE PRODUCTION OF SCRIPTS.
· PLEASE SEND A PDF of your translation to Willem Davids at email@example.com
We very much look forward to seeing you in Vienna and to a truly wonderful and exciting IFC.
Help us to make this happen by meeting the deadlines as soon as possible.
IFC/ EBU Features Group - ifc.euroradio.org