Life, Thinking, Happiness, Happy, What do I want to do with my life?, What do I want to be?, The big questions, December 4, 2018
The big ones * Who am I? * What am I here for? * Why am I here? * Where did we come from? * What is this place?
More questions. * Where do I find meaning? * What do I believe? * What happens when I die? * Am I really stuck in this squishy bag of mostly water? * I touch this table, but how do I know it exists? * Why does the universe exist? * What came before the universe? * If the big bang happened, what happened before the big bang? * If the big bang happened, the stuff for this universe must have come from somewhere, where is that from? * Are we alone in the universe? * Are there other places than this universe? * Are there aliens? * Was God created? * Was there anything before God? * Why do bad things happen to good people? * How can I make a difference? * To the people around me? * To the world? * For the next thousand years? * What is out there? * What am I doing that will benefit the world, people, etc. Something that is not self interest, * Is this all just a big dream? * What can I be? * What can I do? * Who are we as a people? * Why am I doing, what I am doing? * What will happen to this world? * What do I believe? * Am I the same person that I was a year ago, 5 years ago, 10 years ago, when I was a child? Do I still think the same? * Does my thinking, my thinking, my beliefs change without my knowing it? * How can I be at peace with myself? * Am I the same person as when I got up this morning? If not, who am I?
My Immediate Plans * Get through email * Work on my weight * Update budgets * How much money do I have? * How much do I have for taxes? * Expense Reports * Taxes * Find a Van * Start equipping it for van life * I need to think more about thinking
My Big Rules * Believe in God * Have an overcoming spirit * Try! Always have a purpose, Always have a plan, Never give up! * Just doing is the secret * Find someone to love and love them * Watch your friends, watch other people, you can learn a lot from their successes and failures. * No drinking, no drugs, try to resist addiction. * Never give up. * Work on the things you can control, not the ones you can’t control. * Chose the battles you can win, try not to fight the un-winnable battles * Tell me a story. * Pray, pray, pray
I chose to believe * Everyone has to chose what they believe in or they are taught what to believe in. There are lots of things where there is no strong evidence and you have to chose what to believe. * I chose to believe in God, in Jesus, in the Bible * Don’t criticize others for different choices, try to understand their choices
Trying / Perseverance * I always like to have a goal, even when I am at my worst, for example, if I am really sick, I will have a goal like just get out of bed and work on normal work for 5 minutes. * Never give up * It’s the showing up every day that will eventually get you what you want. * If you quit, you can’t win * Just doing is the secret * Fail a whole bunch * Never Give Up! Never Give Up! Never give up… that’s the worst thing you could do. * One of Grandpa John’s from Gold Rush, persistent quotes “Try, Never Give Up!” * You have to go a little further than the rest of them. * I always believe I will find a way to get it done. This is a good/bad thing.
Thinking * Elon Musk - First Principle Analysis * Need to think about the meta issues - Why am I doing, what I am doing? * I need to spend more time thinking about thinking * Best way for me to think about something is to take a walk or clean.
Knowledge * I love learning things * Is too much knowledge a bad thing? Like I fear reading the Koran, because I am worried it would change my faith. * I feel like I am finally getting to a point where I know some of the fundamental life questions, but few answers.
Love, Compassion, Caring * How can I go to sleep at night, knowing kids around the world might not have something to eat. * You hold a little one, smell their little hair and you know you will love them and care for them forever. When they are 40 years old, you are still worrying about them. * Backrubs * I know why Patrick likes back rubs, if I have that human contact, than I want it all the time. * I try to stay away from back rubs, so I won’t feel that need. I don’t know if thats good or bad.
Growing Old * What can I continue to work on as I age? * What jobs can I still do? * What things can I automate so I can remain independent?
Retiring * I want to work as long as possible * There is no escaping life. Thinking that going RVing will solve my problems, will make me feel good, don’t expect that.
Death * Its the progression of life, baby->old, new baby to take your place * As you get older, you get more comfortable with your mortality * I want anything that can be donated to be donated for science or other people * I want cremated * I would like to buried near mom and dad * Everyone leaves unfinished business * How can I die with no regrets?
What I need to work on * Must Be Closer to God * Greed, I am greedy with my time, I am greedy with my money. I do what I want to do with them. * Unruly tongue. I really regret some things that have come out of my mouth. * Double Minded * I am mean too often * What can I do to be more kind? * What can I do to be more thoughtful? * I need to get unstuck from where I am * Moving away an inch at a time * Guilt * Just do baby steps * Addiction * Coffee, Energy Drinks * Asprin, Advil
Where am I the happiest? * Playing with the kids * Working with Patrick on projects * Being with family
Where am I the most content? * Away from everyone, working on my own projects * I still enjoy coding, I can still get caught up in it * I like it when I’ve totally worn myself out, there’s nothing left to give. * I love it when it rains when I’m falling asleep
Why do people get angry at each other? * They can’t feel the pain the other person is feeling. I really think that is a lot of it. Feeling other peoples pain to avoid arguments. * Why can’t we get past arguments? Why do they haunt us?
Empathy * Most people, I can’t feel what they are feeling * If I am close to someone, especially with human contact, rubbing their back or rubbing their head, I start to feel (maybe sense is a better word) their emotions. * Sometimes I can handle this, sometimes it gets overwhelming. Richelle, Christina, are too much sometimes, I have to step back, I can’t absorb that much emotion and I am sorry that I can’t. * Theodore, when he was little, really taught me empathy, really taught me to listen to other peoples emotions. He wanted or maybe demanded that you listen to his feelings, especially when he was hurt and he didn’t want to say anything about it.
Solving Problems * Try to look at all life problems as engineering problems * Get rid of the things you know are wrong and see what is left. * First principles analysis
Patterns * We all try to reason everything out, we all try to make the story fit. * Our mind does make up things from patterns we have. I have had times when I am absolutely sure that my phone just vibrated in my pocket, and I look down and its laying on the table, not in my pocket. * History does not repeat itself, but it does rhyme - Mark Twain
Tell Me a Story * Why do we like stories? * We love stories about history, the Bible, Ancient Greece, etc. * I love stories, I learn from stories, I think that’s why I repeat my favorite stories so much, sometimes to the annoyance of others. * “Our lives are a story, make yours a good one” - Lore Reloaded on Youtube
Thoughts * Pastor Bob used to talk about some of the sad things in the bible and he would say “Why does the bible tell us this? In every life, some rain is going to fall.” * When you are sad or things have gone badly or you are facing some sort of adversity, put one foot in front of the other. Just concentrate on the next thing that you have to get done. * Glasses interfere with my abilities * Back pain interferes with my abilities - need to try different chairs * Need to keep working on the pain * Need to get to a doctor * How can I get more exercise? * How can I find more time to do things? * How can I die with no regrets? * This is all going to be over. Everything I have is going to go away. Be comfortable with that. * How can I get more effective sleep, more effective rest, more effective recovery? * Am I answering the right question? Am I working on the right problem? * Need to improve the quality of my sleep, there is a relation between the effectiveness of memory and quality of sleep * Without struggle, we don't have endurance. “In every life, some rain is going to fall” - Pastor Bob * Willpower is a limited resource. * Always do experiments * If you quit, you can't win * -- Never give up * Everyone has their own path through life, there are lots of good paths. * Wiggle as many variables as you can and find what is changing * Perseverance is one of my keys
* I think kids have it figured out. * -- Take a blanket to be comfortable with, or at least a pillow * -- Always take a toy, so you have something to play with * — Always have something to drink near by * -- Tell me a story. I really learn well when I learn something as a story.
* When you can’t go on anymore, when you think you can’t take another step, that’s when break throughs happen * Hard work is the single greatest competitive advantage. * Work hard, play hard, Patrick has always done that. * I think wherever there is secrecy or lack of transparency, collusion evolves whether intentionally or coincidentally. And some will be rewarded for that. * You have to get comfortable with getting rejected. * Don’t be afraid of who you are. Figure out what you can do with what you have. * Just Press Record! On the Gimlet startup podcast, one guy they were interviewing was talking about starting a podcast. The advice, - Just Press Record. Just starting doing it. * Don’t put your trust in things. All this goes away. Everything physical will go away. * All of us have our flaws and they wake us up at night, regrets, mistakes and things left undone, get over it. * Sometimes I really hate L3. * Everyone wants to be the next Elon Musk, Lebron James, Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, but what if, rather than putting the energy into the big world changing event, everyone just tried to help those around us, the grandma’s, kids, the family members that are having trouble, the next generation? * There are consequences for every action you take, good consequences, bad consequences. * Sometimes when a story is too good to be true, it is too good to be true. * We all try to reason everything out, we all try to put the story together so it fits. * I think we have a global consciousness emerging. With all the sharing, Facebook, News, I think more and more we are thinking together. * We don’t have it hard at all compared to people a hundred years ago, or even people in other countries like Africa. * I don’t feel bad about working hard or working too much when I think of others who have had to work harder than I have. * You can not take every path through life, you can not be everything. * You can not solve problems by escaping. The problems are inside you. * I think we can see the emergence of some not so good behaviors in people in heavily populated parts of the world. I guess I noticed it first in my New York city friends. But I think it happens in more populated areas of the world. China, India, Japan, New York City. People care less, they are cruder. There is more corruption in business, less competence, less care about the product, more care about personally making money, less care about keeping public areas clean. * We have commitments that hold us where we are. * Large scale social engineering of people, countries, etc. is really hard and mostly fails. Examples, the “War Against Drugs”, trying to re-engineer Iraq, Afghanistan, etc. * I think our American political system encourages short term thinking.
Things I have been successful with * Being stubborn about figuring things out. I am just going to sit here and grind on this code until it gives in. * Figuring out what I can do given my energy. * Pick something, grab a hold of it and make it yours. Learn it, know it. With L-3, for me, it is OTP. * Don’t be afraid to struggle.
Charity (I also have a separate note on this) * Give money to church * Pastor Bob would help people, but he would evaluate the need * Anything for children * Anything that will help communities grow like Charity Water * Anything supported by big companies. They don't want to be tangled up in a scam charity. For example, I like giving at Publix at checkout. It may not be the best charity, but I don’t think Publix can stomach the liability of a scam charity. * I like the idea of micro investments in communities, like ACCION. I know there is some economic evidence this isn’t working, but I like the overall concept of bootstrapping from the small communities. * I like the idea of giving locally
Minimizing * Not going to take anything with me * Can I throw something away to solve a problem? * I really don’t feel like I need a lot now. * I feel like I could live in a van, see the world and be happy
Money * I want to die poor. I want to give it all away. I would like to die with zero dollars in the bank. * What should I be doing with my money?
Sanity / Paranoia * I need to be alone to re-charge * I really feel like I just want to be away from everyone. * Sometimes I really hate my L3 contract. * You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. * My mind runs away on stuff, imagining all sorts of things and being paranoid. Need to make sure I think about whether I am just letting my mind run away or not. * Remember when you are getting paranoid about something, that the simplest answer is usually correct answer. Eg, no that wasn’t terrorism, there was just a lot of junk stored under the highway and someone set it on fire. Occam’s Razor.
Drama * I think people like and seek out, a certain level of drama. Other than entertainment, does it provide any benefit?
Grief, Sadness, Depression * I think everyone gets grief, sadness and depression at some point in their lives * One way I get out of it, is just pouring myself into a project, working as hard as I can * Sometimes going for a long bike ride or run, until I am too tired to go one * I stay here on earth, not for myself, but for the others who depend on me and the grief I would cause them * I get sad at Christmas, it doesn’t seem to matter who I am around. I need to prepare for that and try and work on solutions. * Pray, pray, pray * Just cleaning and praying helps when I am down
Worrying * Sometimes I have to pry myself away from worrying about what has happened or what is going to happen and just try to focus on what I can do today, what I can do now. * Don’t sweat the small stuff * Don’t worry about the things you can’t control. You can’t do anything about an asteroid crashing into earth, other than praying. Don’t worry about it.
What am I feeling now? * I am feeling like I want to run, I want to escape, I just want to leave. 11/28/2018
Music * Just sit down and play the instrument. If its not making noises you like, make a change. * Playing an instrument is a lot about just spending time with it. * Sometimes a bit of music will help me focus.
What to do when things are getting me down * Remember it is a problem to be solved * Need to think about it as a problem, try to stop the emotion * Work until you are ready to pass out. * Music * Just start pacing around the apartment or go for a walk
Bucket List * See the United States * Sail the seas * Work with someone like Doctors without Borders
From news.health.com, 4 habits of the world’s happiest people have in common * They focus on staying active - not exercising * I love riding my bike * I love riding my scooter * I love doing stuff with the kids, basketball with Daniel * I love working on engines * I love racing * I love working on my own projects * They appreciate the beauty of nature * They catch up with their friends * They are turning off the TV
From Lifehack.org, 8 Things The Happiest People Do Every Day * They Smile * They Offer a Helping Hand * Just help someone today! * They Exercise * Don’t just exercise, be active some how that you like * They Socialize * They Work Towards Goals * I love working towards goals * They Express Gratitude * They Face Stress Head-On * Don’t be afraid just take it on! * They Remain Optimistic
* Get everything out of your way that you don't need. * Don't be afraid to struggle with problems for more than a short period of time. * Making a guess at something, making an attempt at something, is much better than not attempting anything at all. * Google - A culture of experimentation, 20% of the time employees get to work on what they want. We should do that at CML. * Coffee really does help get me going on work in the morning. Really does seem to work. It takes away some of the pain. * What can I do to be more efficient? * Keep scribbling your thoughts down. * Steve Gibson, of GRC and Security Now, says he runs his life on Outlines. * I am learning that everyone has a different path in life and there are a lot of paths that are good paths. * Eat, Breath, Move * We were designed to move * If you can not measure it, you can not improve it. * Need to keep working on my obstacles in life, such as physical pain * I am happier when I throw stuff away, when there is less clutter. * I do need time every day to think, without being surrounded by computers, lists and distractions. * Look for conflicts, contention and then find a solution. -- From the PilotCast * The high temperature compact florescent bulbs, maybe they help productivity, maybe they just make it easier to look at the computer screen, but they do seem to help * What can I be? What can I do? * You are fortunate if you get inspiration 1% of the time, try to capture the inspiration. * Blog something every day, On EconTalk they talked about ways we learn things, one way is talk about them, one way is to write about them. * People are happier with good experiences, than with accumulating possessions. Spend time and money on having good times with friends and family than having personal possessions. * This feels like the truth in my case. I like reflecting on good times, rather than what I have. * Sometime it is the struggle that defines us. * As with many other things in life, practice will improve your confidence. - Medium * Take small things and learn them in great detail * What experiment can I do? -- RIchard Feynman * Go to college, be educated, learn all you can. -- Richard Feynman * Retirement Kills, 2 months for every year retired early * If at the beginning of the day I feel pretty good and by the end of the day, I am hating everything, I am working about as hard as I can sustain. * Think about what problems in life I keep running into. * Work until its done, don't stop, don't quit, don't give up * The world belongs to self learners * Find out what people are doing and do something else - Paul Lutus on most people having boring lives. * Uncertainty is definitely unsettling. I don't like the uncertainty of not knowing where I will be working, but maybe I should learn to be peaceful with my own uncertainty. * See the puzzle in everything * Why do people get mad at each other? It is because one person can not feel the pain that the other person is experiencing. * Learn to be happy where ever you are at. * For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, to be content. Philippians 4:11 * I would probably spend my life in the garage if I could * Are you a spectator or an active participant? * Have Passion about something. * Find the things you are good at and try to be great at them. * A lot of life is about trying. You can not succeed unless you try. * If you really love someone, you have to be able to let them go. * If you are lonely, find someone to love. There are 7 billion people on this planet, there is a good chance you can find someone to love. * Sometimes saying something out loud a couple of times will drastically increase my short term memory of the item * So many decisions and actions in life come down to the economic principles of incentives and externalities. * I think people who don’t have enough to do are the ones that get in trouble. Remember my Salineville friends.
Why am I not married? * I’m too selfish. I want to do what I want to do when I want to. * I tire out easily and then hide to recharge. * I don’t like communicating all the time. Aliena would seem aggravated if I didn’t text her multiple times a day. * I like working on my own stuff alone. * I like thinking about stuff. * Mom and Dad both seemed to like being alone. * I can hardly stand the chaos that goes on in my mind without adding someone else's. * I just don’t feel that alone. * I like my own company. * Sometimes, I need time alone and not negotiated time alone * I like quiet * I can’t take the family drama, it leads to ups and downs that are too difficult for me to sustain. And every family has drama. * I’m somewhat of an Introvert * Often introverts recharge by being alone * I need more alone time than others * There’s a lot of stress in raising a family. Every month there are tons of bills to pay, tons of things that need done, crises, etc.
Jobs, Work, Businesses, CML, Custom Micronics * What do I want out of CML? I want to make aviation safer. I want to do my little part to make the F-35, the airfields, etc. as safe as they can be. I want to move the ball forward in the aviation world using software. * I really feel sometimes like I want to escape work, I just want to leave. But I also, know that I get sad and anxious when I am not working.
Complaining * I easily get into a mindset where I want to complain too much. It can be an addiction.
Heroes * Burt Rutan - Spaceship One * Jeff Atwood and Joel Spolsky - Stack Exchange * Steve Jobs - Apple, iPhone, iPad * Steve Gibson - The explainer * Albert Einstein - Relativity * Richard Feynman - Physics for Future Presidents, Quantum Diagrams, which he painted on his van * David Freiberger - Roadkill, automotive chaos, proves all cars are fun * Elon Musk - PayPal, Tesla, SpaceX just amazing what he has achieved. * Jeff Bezos - Amazon, spends money on a new project, every time he gets a dime. * Chip Foose - Car designer
• People seem to like me more, when I don't talk as much. -- But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. James 3:8
The majority of men are met with failures because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail. - Napoleon Hill (American Author, 1883-1970)
I don’t ever give up, I’d have to be dead or incapacitated - Elon Musk
I wanna be in the middle of the battle - Elon Musk
I think we like living too close to the flame - Pat Murphy
You have to be very rigorous with self analysis - Elon Musk
You have to be extremely tenacious and then just work like hell, put in 80 to 100 hours per week - Elon Musk
Work hard every waking hour - Elon Musk
The five things Elon Musk thought about in time in college * Making life multi-planetary * Accelerating the transition to sustainable energy * The Internet, broadly speaking * Genetics * AI
The 6 Leadership Principles at Tesla and SpaceX
* Move Fast * Do the Impossible * Constantly Innovate * Reason from “First Principles” * Think Like Owners * We are all in
I like investing in something and then having that investment pay off. - Steve Gibson, December 28, 2011
I try to keep my life schedule free - Steve Gibson, March 2012
“Well of course I am, there’s no point in growing up if you can’t be childish sometimes” - Doctor Who, Tom Baker
Never throw in the towel! Never take a knee! Never stop trying! No excuses! Luck is nothing, talent is everything! Always dream big! Never give up! - David Kamo, offroad mx racer on twitter, April 26, 2012
Creativity is the residue of wasted time. -- Albert Einstein
Walking in the forest helps my brain switch off and start dreaming -- Blind guy on Apple WWDC 2012 Keynote
I am, and ever will be, a white-socks, pocket-protector, nerdy engineer -- Neil Armstrong
People inspire you or they drain you - pick them wisely. Hans F. Hansen
People have gotten so confused with accumulating things, when in fact memories is what life is all about. - Bob Wells CheapRVLiving
Your actions define you, not your thoughts “Action is the foundational key to all success.” –Pablo Picasso
Getting started is the biggest hurdle! “To think is easy. To act is difficult. To act as one thinks is the most difficult.” — Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth
You will never be able to do it all
Success demands a singleness of purpose. — Vince Lombardi
Distraction is the enemy! “If you see distraction externally, you end up creating an internally distracted state.” — Tim Ferriss
There is no perfect time! “Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command and better tools will be found as you go along.” — Napoleon Hill
Sometimes the best thing to do is: nothing “Reflect on what you do in a day. You may have never realised how some simple harmless activities rob you of precious time.” — Vivek Naik
“Once you realize that everyone is completely irrational,” Scott Adams told me, “your life gets a lot easier.”
Hard work, Dedication - Floyd Mayweather’s Mantra
“We do not need so much to be told, as we need to be reminded” - Mom
“If you must eat crow, eat it while it is young and tender…” - Leonard French, Lawful Masses with Leonard French
“Well its just like the Nike slogan ‘Just Do It’, you know just showing up is half the battle, you have to try hard to do it and not be afraid of failure.” - Elon Musk
“Don’t be afraid of new arenas” - Elon Musk
“The ability to attract and motivate great people is critical to the success of a company, because a company is just a group of people that are assembled to create a product or service. Thats the purpose of a company and people sometimes forget this elementary truth. And so if you are able to get great people to join the company and work together towards a common goal and you sort of have a sense of perfection about that goal you will end up with a great product. If you have a great product lots of people will buy it, and the company will be successful. Its pretty straight forward really.” - Elon Musk
1. A passionate belief in your business and personal objectives can make all the difference between success and failure. If you aren’t proud of what you’re doing, why should anybody else be? 2. An exceptional company is the one that gets all the little details right. And the people out on the front line, they know when things are not going right, and they know when things need to be improved. And if you listen to them, you can soon improve all those niggly things which turns an average company into an exceptional company. 3. My interest in life comes from setting myself huge, apparently unachievable challenges and trying to rise above them. 4. When I was a kid, I had a tendency to criticize. But when I did, my mum would whisk me off to the bathroom to stand in front of a mirror. Ten minutes, never less. To think about how criticism is a poor reflection on the one who criticizes. 5. From my very first day as an entrepreneur, I’ve felt the only mission worth pursuing in business is to make people’s lives better. 6. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’ 7. When we launched a new company, I reviewed the ads and marketing materials and asked those presenting the campaign to read everything aloud to test the phrasing and concept. If I could grasp it quickly, then it passed with muster. We would get our message across only if it was understandable at first glance. 8. Fun is one of the most important — and underrated — ingredients in any successful venture. If you’re not having fun, then it’s probably time to call it quits and try something else. 9. Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. 10. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
Issac Asimov Rules * Never Stop Learning * Don't Fight the Stuck * Beware the Resistance - "Sometimes after publishing an article, I am so afraid that I will actively avoid all comments and email correspondence..." This fear is the creative's greatest enemy. Self-doubt is a mind-killer. * Lower Your Standards * Make MORE Stuff * The Secret Sauce - "By thinking and thinking and thinking till I'm ready to kill myself."
Steve Jobs * “‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ If the Answer is ‘no’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” * “I want to put a ding in the universe.” — Steve Jobs
Learning * If you learn how to learn, the world is open to you - Programming Throwdown Podcast
DIY Camper on things that the dying elderly told him * Friends they had * The people they loved * The memories they made
Feeling Bad, Lack of Productivity, Not Getting Things Done * Try some music or part of a TV show * Do something I want to do, something that I think I will enjoy. * Just go pick something you want to eat and eat it. * Look at cars on Craigslist and Ebay * Get up and start cleaning the house. * Go someplace new.
Guns, Gun Control * After another school shooting, I think one thing I can do personally is not have any guns. I can’t control the rest of the world. If I don’t have any guns, no one will ever be shot with one of my guns. * I would rather be shot, than to shoot someone, even in self defense. I don’t know if I could live with hurting someone that way.
From my Palm Pilot memos, I should edit this down. Life • Have an overcoming spirit o What are we going to do for the Lord today ? o Goals o Love God above all else o Love my neighbor as myself o Seek first the kingdom of heaven o Things I found o When I behave, I grow closer to God o When I am quiet, people seem to like me better o No matter how much I receive, I still want more (try to fight some of this) No matter how much stuff I get, I always want more. I think this is how I get myself into my financial troubles, because I always want the next better computer, another car, another dirt bike, etc. If I would learn to be happier with what I have, things would probably work out better.
o Sometimes girls seem to like it more when you're a winner Rachel hopped on my back the day I wore my CRA Fail series shirt. Makes me think I should spend more time working on Motocross
o Workaholics dont get ahead, need some balance o Sayings o Am I as a Christen, just putting in my time o Pick one thing and be good at it (John Tsesmilles) o Words from God o 10 Commandmets o Never worship any god but me. o Never make idols; never worship images o Never use my name to make a vow you don't intend to keep o Keep the Sabbath day holy o Honor your father and mother o You must not murder o You must not commit adultery o You must not steal o You must not tell lies o You must not covet o Science o Double blind study was done on sick people with prayer o Things I can do in the car o Listen to Christian shows to grow in faith o Brush Teeth, work on Gums o Comb hair and beard o Listen to Informational tapes o Plan things for the tag group meeting o Do hand exercises, to strengthen my grip for racing o Practice Whistling o I'd like to get a keyboard that I could play one handed o Current Problems o Not enough church o Need to clean up mail o Need to clean up house o Need to find ways to save more money o Need to find companionship o Need to find ways to automate boring pieces of work o Need to go to the Dentist o Gran Prix is dying, may need another car to drive o Need to get My CR125 back to my house and begin work o Need to work on my Projects o Mustang o MR50 o My CR125 o Long Term Goals o Get back to College o Computer Projects to work on o Get Optimum functioning o Write a game