Zen, Coding, Work Environment, Comfort, Getting Things Done, September 2, 2018
* When I am comfortable, comfortable chair, I can work for more time
* Split keyboard, really helps wrist pain.
* Thumb trackball, really helps wrist pain.
* Music, not TV really helps
* Sometimes blank walls, and no noise helps me think
* Sometimes turning on the massage chair, helps me think better, since the pain is removed.
* Caffeine in the morning seems to help, I do enjoy my morning coffee and sitting down to think about what I want to do, going through my email, etc.
* Big monitors help