Greenwood, who was asked 'difficult past questions' at the joining press conference


Mason Greenwood (23, Marseille) was asked an embarrassing question at the joining press conference. What did he say.

"Mason Greenwood, a former Manchester United player who recently moved to the Olympique de Marseille, did not answer questions about the past."

Marseille officially announced the signing of Mason Greenwood on the club's official website on the 19th. The contract is five years and runs until June 30, 2029.

Greenwood, from Manchester United Youth, made his debut in Manchester United's first team in 2018 and played 129 games, scoring 35 goals and 12 assists. In September 2020, he made his A-match debut while wearing the England national team's uniform.

He was questioned by police in February 2022 for allegedly sexually assaulting his girlfriend. Controversy erupted when Greenwood's lover Harriet Robson released a photo of her bleeding from her mouth and bruises on her legs, eyes, and arms on her social media.
After more than a year, all charges were dropped and Manchester United attempted to return Greenwood to the club, but after giving up in the face of fierce opposition, Greenwood left on loan to Getafe CF.

There were many teams that wanted Greenwood, who had a good season at Getafe. As a result, Marseille had Greenwood.

A press conference was held to join the club. The Sun said, "Unfortunately, this press conference asked questions about Greenwood's past." In other words, there were questions about alleged sexual assault, which had been controversial in the past.

What kind of answers did Greenwood spit out? He remained silent. Citing RMC Sports in Spain, the media said, "Greenwood did not answer any questions about past allegations. A press officer from Marseille came forward and replaced it with another question, but the reporter repeated the same question."
The media said, "Greenwood still refused to answer, but he revealed why he did not mention the controversy in this transfer."

Greenwood said, "I understand the question, but I don't want to talk too much or get into an argument. I've already talked about it with supporters, and I've said it last season. I want to move on and be a part of Marseille."

"My intention is to really focus on soccer," he said. "Staff and players have informed me about the foundation, association and hospital, and I will participate in these activities like other players."

"This season, I will try to play well for Marseille in front of fantastic fans," he added.

"I fully understand that Greenwood's joining causes questions and concerns," said Pablo Longoria, chairman of Greenwood's press conference. "I respect everyone's opinion, but I don't want to get into controversy. It's an old story and a complicated and old situation."
"I have spoken to all parties involved in this case and I am personally involved in this case as well. Our Marseille is taking a very professional and meticulous approach to this. It is time to talk about the future," he stressed.

https://www.outlookindia.com/plugin-play/2023년-바카라-사이트-추천-실시간-에볼루션-바카라사이트-순위-top15-news-334941
Report abuse